Thursday, May 22, 2008

Violin Winners to Be Chosen Friday!

Several months ago ten artists including myself, altered an unfinished violin for the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra charity called Art Strings. The violins have been "on tour" at different venues throughout New Jersey. Raffle tickets were available for purchase at the venues as well as online. The proceeds go to help underprivileged kids get music lessons.

So, I wish the best of luck to all of you who purchased tickets for this worthy cause! And a special thanks to all of my friends who showed up to support me when the violins were at Main Avenue Galleria in Ocean Grove.
photo by Patti Behan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com