Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time To Get Out The Summer Wardrobe

It's time, it's time... to bring down the boxes, take out the short sleeve shirts, cute little dresses, skirts and sandals... Finally! Tonight was spent switching wardrobes, but only a little bit. You see, it's almost time for my husband and I to go on our annual vacation. And this year we're taking an Alaskan cruise!

So it was hard to try and put away all of those turtlenecks, comfy sweaters and thermals. And not enough room yet for all of the summer clothes. I'm kind of in clothing limbo right now. Piles here and there. I think the only solution is to get the suitcases down from the attic and just start packing now! I think that might just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com