Monday, May 19, 2008

Canvas, canvas everywhere...

I've been busy painting 4" x 4" canvasses with the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers. I'm actually going to create small, individual collages, similar to the ones in a 16" x 20" Funky Flowers canvas I made for Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine. These colorful canvas pieces will all go on to be little Funky Flowers.

I had purchased 24 of these mini-canvasses about 3 months ago, and never had the time to actually work on them. Now that Art & Soul is over, and my studio is cleaned up (after the town-wide yard sale, of course), I could no longer hold myself back. It's an inspiration to me just seeing all that color!

1 comment:

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com