Sunday, May 18, 2008

"M" is for Michelle...

Tough choice this weekend... Spend Saturday cleaning the studio or... go to a town-wide Yard Sale only two miles away? Hmmm... let me think that over for a sec... Aaahhh, I think Yard Sale. It was such a beautiful day, it was a great excuse to be outside anyway.

I already had my Belmar town map in hand, as my Mom had given it to me Thursday eve. Armed with power bars and Snapple, I went to approximately 40 or so houses on about 16 different streets, and got myself a pretty good haul. Lots of people had "free" tables too, so I managed to get a bunch of old Christmas lights, jewelry pieces and parts, old sewing bobbins, wooden hangers, baby blocks, a vintage brass tray, floral decorations, and more for under $10! I even found this handkerchief with a beautifully embroidered "M" on it...a steal for only one dollar. Too cute to pass up. I heart Yard Sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com