Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Whether you are a mom to a boy, girl, cat, dog or even a goldfish, I hope that you all had a wonderful day. Here's a picture of my mom and I taken on the day of my wedding... almost two years ago.

My mom happens to live right beside me, so that's pretty great. Not only is she my mother, but she's my best friend, my public relations manager, and one of my biggest fans. She practically raised me by herself and I think she did a pretty good job.

I hope all of you mom's out there had a magnificent day, and know that you are appreciated all year round.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com