Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sometimes I Have Trouble Finding Myself...

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately. What is my purpose? Why am I here? What are my lessons?

I love to create...is bringing art to fruition my reason for being? I love to show others how they can be creative...is teaching my purpose? I love spending time outdoors...is being free to roam in the cards for me? I enjoy my time alone...is self discovery where it's at?

Sometimes it's hard to figure out what's deep down inside. All I know is that I'd better pick up my shovel and continue digging, because every day I find something new and interesting. One step closer to the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com