Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Gorgeous Spring Day it was...

Today was the calm after the storm. We had an incredible Nor'easter sneak up on us yesterday. Fifty mile an hour winds, high tides, and driving rains. And then quietly it gave way to today: a 70 degree day that was so sunny, not very humid, with calm winds, filled with flowers that bloomed overnight. It was that kind of day you really understand the person who coined the phrase "spring fever".

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year because I remember I'm not in control. You realize that you can't mess with Mother Nature. And that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com