Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Workin' at the car wash, yeah...

It was my husband's suggestion, and I could not turn it down. Wash the 'Stang after work and then go out for a nice dinner. I have to say that it is much quicker washing a car with two people.

Dinner was a coupon found in Friday's newspaper while at dinner. A Japanese Hibachi restaurant called Takara. Because we went in at an off time of evening, we got our very own personal Hibachi chef. Too much fun. And fantastic food. Very nice date overall. I'd give it 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com