Thursday, April 10, 2008

A walk on the beach

Yay! Finally a warm - and sunny - day on the Jersey Shore. Perfect for walking down to the beach and collecting shells before the first tourists arrive for the season.

I really love the beach. Waves crashing. Seagulls squawking. Soft sand under my feet. Lots of found objects from Nature herself. I'm pretty lucky to have such a wonderful source of inspiration only 4 blocks away from my home.

I found a ton of chestnut astarte clam shells to use in my projects. I like them because they are tiny, a little shiny and can be white, orange or bluish in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com