Monday, April 28, 2008

All Packed and Ready to Go!

I'm all packed and ready to go to Art & Soul. Got my class materials sorted, art supplies together and my clothes packed. Of course I couldn't have done it without my trusty little helper, Juliet. See her in action here as she helps me pick out the perfect spring sweater to bring along!Also changed my oil, got my hair cut, paid the bills, bought some snacks, got some rest, and I'm feeling pretty darn creative. My husband and I are off to a nice dinner to relax and chat before my trip. Now just one more day of work to get through and off I go...

2 comments:

  1. I thought your hair looked different! It looks nice! Um, unless you got it cut AFTER work yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com