Monday, June 30, 2008

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

After reading author, Jack Canfield's Law of Attraction, and Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now, I really wanted to make a set of personalized affirmation cards for myself. I have a bunch of other card decks for various things, but I really wanted to make some that I could put my very own wishes, current life lessons and important positive reminders on.

So here's my first card. The front proudly attests to how "I love being in the Now" while the back reminds me that one of the reasons why is because, "every day feels like a Saturday... and every night feels like a Friday!" In other words, I leave the pressures of the day behind me and I don't ruminate about what tomorrow might bring. I have fun in the moment.

Being in the Now is hard work. I've been living in the Past and falsely projecting how the Future will turn out for years. I am just beginning to scratch the surface of the Now, and I'm liking it. And Now I have a happy reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Now Michelle! Cute Card! I love it!!!
    Much love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com