Sunday, June 15, 2008

BackFrom the Alaskan Big Country...

What a different vacation Alaska is. You really get a friendly reminder about how grand nature can be and how people can live so simply, just to be near it.

And of course I thought, "oh yeah, I'll post a whole bunch of photos the day after I get back... and blog about the whole trip!" Then reality set in. Joseph and I instead went out and had one final vacation dinner at the BrickWall in Asbury Park. And what a nice relaxing one it was. Champagne with baked macaroni & cheese. Does it get any better than that?

Too busy relaxing now... I need it... I'll post more pictures and stories from our adventure... check back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com