Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Heart Giant Flea Markets!!!

Saturday's Giant Flea Market in Ocean Grove was amazing as usual. I got tons of jewelry findings, two German-English and English-German translation dictionaries, some old television bulbs, cool vintage bottles and tins, swizzle sticks with pink elephants on them (how appropriate), a couple of chandelier crystals, and other odds and ends.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature put a stop to the fun around 1pm, with a downpour that really snuck up on us all. But...tis the season for flea markets, and the next Giant Flea Market in Ocean Grove is the Saturday after Labor Day. Maybe I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I am curious to see what will become of the pink elephant swizzle sticks. Get a move on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com