Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sometimes You Just Feel Stuck...

Hey, maybe if I stare at this thing long enough it'll turn into something wonderful! That's what I've been saying about this little starry house I've been working on. Last June, I purchased a bunch of really cool house boxes from a local yard sale. I started to work on this one and just fizzled out. I'm not quite sure why. Perhaps I might be thinking about it too much and maybe the answer is to just... do what I know. Use some techniques and embellishments that I've used before on projects of this type... and stop trying so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com