Thursday, November 13, 2008

Campfire Girl...

Fall is really here. Cool air, brisk winds, leaves already turned the colors of fire drifting to the ground. I just love stepping outside to the scent of burning wood from a nearby neighbor's fireplace, most likely keeping them warm and toasty. It's one of my favorite olfactory pleasures, reminiscent of all my years being the fire-tender when camping. It's still my favorite task (and my favorite smell!). If I could change one thing about my current home, it would be to have a real fireplace. One day...

1 comment:

  1. That campfire girl has some long legs. Really cute. :):)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com