Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yup, It's That Time Again...

The busiest time of year at work for me, is when Ranger is preparing to attend the Craft & Hobby Association's Winter Trade Show in Anaheim, California. We've had months and months of preparation, creating package designs, logos, press releases, testing product and making all kinds of creative stuff! And all will be revealed the first day of the show, January 25th! As you can see here, my little helper Juliet is assisting me in picking out my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com