Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHA Here We Come...

I'll be flying out tomorrow to California and attending the Craft & Hobby Association trade show with my employer... Ranger Industries. While being in a giant convention center, amidst all the craft industries' cutting edge new products sounds like fun... we are actually there to work! We'll take a 5-and-a-half hour flight, check in to our hotel and go to the convention center to begin assembling our booth for 2 days. Then we'll be doing sales in the booth for 4 days, breaking down the booth on the last day... and then flying home the next. Whew!

But... in-between there is a little time peruse other company's booths, do some quick make-and-takes, relax in the shade of the tall palm trees and enjoy some nice meals with friends, associates and favorite designers. I'll be posting some photos from the show after I return on the 30th. In the meantime, I'll be posting my finished top secret project I made for CHA on the 25th! See you there or see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com