Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rainy Weekend Organizing...




Rainy weather this weekend actually had me looking forward to organizing my studio a bit! I recently purchased a gorgeous seafoam green antique writing desk from my friend Robin (at a fantastic price, I might add!). And I decided to put all my beading and jewelry making stuff in it... since it did not fit in my regular organizational "system".

Because I use a lot of vintage jewelry, miscellaneous charms, found objects and random beads in all colors of the rainbow... it was quite a challenge sorting everything by how I would be using it. But it was definitely a great way to quiet the mind, and actually turned out to be quite the pleasure. Well, until I purchase more stuff, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com