Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Products by Claudine Hellmuth from Ranger!

Yay, the secret is finally out! All the hard work I've been doing for my employer Ranger Crafts has finally come to fruition at the Summer CHA Trade Show and I can now show you what I've been working on for months...
It's Claudine Hellmuth's new line of Studio paints, gesso, mediums, brushes and my favorite... sticky-back canvas sheets in letter and scrapbook sizes! I got to design this line from the logo and branding on up. It was so much fun to work with such a talented, whimsical artist. And I was able to bring her style through on the packaging. My favorite assignment to date... ever!

Congratulations Ranger and Claudine!

1 comment:

  1. hey sweetie! thank you so much for your hard work on my AMAZING logo and design!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com