Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pick-A-Photo Tuesday: Portrait Of A Barber

This photo I took as part of my college courses. The assignment was simply to... take portraits. We had to shoot at least one roll of film and print our best photo. Well, I went around to all the people I knew and had them pose, but try and act natural. But this photo of a complete stranger... a real barber on his afternoon break... was my absolute favorite. I told him, "just pretend I'm not here." I think that worked! This photo captured more real emotion than any others I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Your thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I will answer in the same thread.

Creatively...

michelle harmazinski
www.YesterdaysTrashArt.com